Las Cavacas, the Cow

Another food escapade but not that far. Just at Mont Kiara.  And if you are willing to spend more than RM30/100g on a high quality, grass-fed beef. The burger is, of course, much much better than McD..though I'm not a burger fan. Mind you, the burger is pricier than the steak we ordered. The panacotta dessert was yummy to me, I could eat loads of it.

I thought I could just buy the tender Australian steak at the Giant Supermarket which cooked minutes if not seconds,M but I won't get the grilled-taste meat which I love. Over to you, Las Vacas :))

Thank you for reading and visit me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan