Great Smokey Days

I think this is the first time the schools in KL and Selangor are closed due to haze. So are in several parts of West Malaysia. The topic is all over the country and all over the social networks. People hating it. Hating the people who started it. The smell of the smokey haze is so obvious as if the burnings are happening in the neighborhood. And the doors and windows are all tightly closed. Muar was on emergency status last night and it still is again, I think, this morning. The API index reading was 750! Over there in Riau, Indonesia, they are covered by double thick smoke of their doing. The lungs are crying, "hello, Indonesian Government, what are you doing?!"

Clearly, it is the worst haze phenomenon ever happened in my life. My throat feels itchy but I am not going to take any drink because I'm fasting on the 15th day of Sha'ban, the eight month in the Islamic Calendar. The Islamic or Hijri Calendar follows the lunar calendar. May God bless all of us.

People know the effects of haze to the health and I am not going to blah, blah here. It is suffice to say this, "Stay indoor and closed any opening in the house". If you want to go out, wear a good mask.


Thank you for reading and visit me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan

Lampiran dan rujukan KKG 2011