Peta Daerah / Zon: A revision

I'm attending the KKG meeting at BTP today. Took me an hour to reach here from Sg Buloh. I went through the file and found out that one of the sample used another KL division map which is different from the map they told us to use last year. Click here
FEDERAL TERRITORY OF KUALA LUMPUR
{ Extract from Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur / Kuala Lumpur City Hall }

This is a part of the peta 'daerah' which I think we are going to use.Taman Bukit Maluri is located in Edinburgh. So how do we say about its location? We know that TBM is part of Kepong area. 


OK.. the meeting has just started. I'll update more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan