- Woke up at 5.40 this morning after turning in to bed about 5 hours before. It was raining here in Kuang.
- Messaged a colleague to know the weather in TBM.
- Went down to a daughter's room to look for a long sleeved jersey in her closet. I had PE class with the boys today.
- Reached school and missed the clock by A minute. Darn.
- Got a new timetable and one more PE class = 1 hour less of my free of teaching periods.
- Doing shot putt training with my boys. After 2@3 years, they haven't yet mastered the technique. May use the 'glide' or the 'spin' methods.
- Returned the test answer sheets to my 3A and 3C students. The best result ever and the best score received a bookmark I bought from Vietnam. Thanks dears and please keep it up.
- My daughter called that Ayah's Dom Pizza discount card has expired. ''Do u still want them at RM50+ for 2?" What the heck..? Ok, go ahead or else the special students would have to eat the canteen food.
- Went to 3J to distribute the new student's profile forms and explained what and how to fill in. My voice shrilled and the girls asked why I spoke very loud. I didn't realized it. haha.J
- After school, we had pizza feast at the canteen. They were still hot from the oven! Thanks girls for the hugs and kisses. I had promised these students this treat if they scored A in the 2011 PMR geography paper. Among the roses, there was only a thorn but unfortunately, he didn't turn up. He was the one who kept asking when to 'belanja' them.
- Had discussion with TSL on the Geography coursework and prepared geography worksheets for the next lessons. Send them to the office for printing.
- Did some blogging but felt sleepy. It was raining in TBM
- Marking the students' works after waking up from a short nap. Thinking hard on what to do with these guys not completing their work. No wonder they 'suffered' in the test.
- Cleared my desk and clocked out at 6.15 pm, minutes after the second last bell rang.
Friday, February 24, 2012
For another 10 years?
Posted by CikguIsya at 9:35 PM