Since it rained till abt 3.30 this evening, I decided to stay back in school to finish my AJK Jemputan report on Hari Anugerah Cemerlang. It took more than two hours, finishing at around 4.30 and while doing it, I also took a peek at my geog teacher's record book. She's a new teacher here and I want to know her development in teaching this subject. Form One topics are very interesting to teach because you are teaching children who are still childish and yet old enough to understand serious issues.

I have a lot of things to do that I don't know where to begin. I want to prepare contents for the taklimat I'm going to give on Pembinaan Item. Then, there is my ppt presentations on the form one topics that needed some facelifts before the kelas bimbingan geografi which we had planned to carry out in the months before the Mid Year exam. Plus the exercises related to these topics. Next week, the form three students will start their Kerja Kursus Geografi PMR and definitely a ppt on the this year's selected topic need to be prepared. It really will help the weak students in understanding the Amalan Kitar Semula better by looking at the illustrations rather than just listening to me blah,blah-ing. Oh my God! I better not forget to prepare the new exercises on the Sumber di Malaysia topic which we are to start teaching next week too.

Rather than spending my precious time blogging about things needed to be done, I'd better sign out now and go where I am needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan