Tawau, Oh Tawau!

My Kampung, Wallace Bay.

This was my last trip of the year 2012 which is taken annually and free of charge. Although my family and I have been going back religiously since more than 12 years ago, it had been only this year I seriously wanted to pay real attention to the place I called my hometown. Maybe it is this middle-aged syndrome..It has not grown much physically which I felt relieved and it still retained much of it old characteristics. I wish it had more tourist attractions that I could enjoy and blabber about but there are not many. And I'm 'scared' to advertise this small town for tourism because of just one thing. Its cleanliness.  It's dirty and smelly in most parts especially the eating places at Taman Sabindo. Even the area near KFC. This really put me off!  Although other areas might be clean, the phrase that echo in my mind is, ' Tawau ni comot dan selekeh'. Common, Majlis Perbandaran Tawau.

But....

Tawau is still my hometown. Wallace Bay is still my kampung 'bucuk'.. :))

Shall post  more pleasant views of them soon. 

Thank you for reading and visit me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerja Kursus Geografi Tingkatan 3 2013: Konsep,Jenis, Kepentingan, Masalah & Cadangan kurangkan masalah Pengangkutan Awam

KKG 2012: Lampiran dan Rujukan